Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Glitter and Grunge Debut!!!

I was so honored when I received an email from the sweet girls over at Glitter and Grunge asking me to join their site~ because, of course I am a big fan of so many of the artists that are featured there. I am so excited to debut some one-of-a-kind items there on the first of every month, starting today!!! woohoo!!!(please excuse the tooting of my own horn...LOL)
I was so nervous when I was choosing what items to place on the site~ I felt like I wanted to do a really good job. So, TA-DAH....here is what I came up with...

Pink Kewpie Cutesie Ribbon
Exclusively at Glitter and Grunge


Vintage Wall Paper Collage
Exclusively at Glitter and Grunge


Dancing Queen Wand
Exclusively at Glitter and Grunge

Okay, tooting is now over, LOL.

1 comment:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Oh WOW!! That is something worth "tooting" about!!LOL!! How wonderful! Your pretty and fun creations definitely belong at Glitter and Grunge!! I LOVE the collage SO much and that doll ribbon is SO cute!!! Michele sure made you a beautiful journal!! Lucky girl!
Michelle xoxo