Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Beautiful Peaceful Journal

I was so so lucky to get Michele of Life on this Good Day as my partner for the Spring Journal Swap hosted by Speckled Egg! I absolutely ADORE the journal that she sent to me!
I feel so LUCKY! I feel like she really understands what I am all about~ she added so many of my most favorite crafty embellishments!!!
Glass glitter, vintage wallpaper, and so many beautiful old trims~ oh my!


This is the inside of the back cover~ the little pocket is full of the cutest journal tags!!
I can't wait to fill the pages with crafty lists and my stories.


And last but NOT least... I was so AMAZED that she made this cute flower pen as well! It is the perfect pen for such a beautiful journal. I have seen pens like this is Sally Jean Alexander's Pretty Little Things~ and always admired them~ I can't believe that she made this~ and all the glass glitter~ I am so pleased and feel so happy to have received such a special gift.
Thank You Michele!!!!

No comments: