Friday, April 18, 2008

Etsy Shop Announcement


Like most of you die-hard crafters out there, I have started to look at everything with a crafty eye. Every trip to the thrift store, antique mall, flea market, or garage sale becomes a quest for tiny little vintage things to craft with! I spend so much time searching for craft supplies sometimes that I forget to actually leave myself time to craft with all of them!!! Also, I have noticed while organizing all of my treasures that I have a surplus of some really neat things~ for instance, am I ever going to use an entire sleeve of vintage ice cream cups???? Probably not~ so Voila! Now available on my etsy shop~ vintage ice cream cups, LOL!
I love to buy crafting supplies from some of my favorite sellers on etsy~and I think I have some pretty neat things too~ so I am going to see how it goes. Also, if you see anything that I list that you would like to swap for some pretty neat crafty things that you have~ just leave me a comment! Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such lovely craft supplies in your shop!!!

Sandyxox

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Love your cure little banner! I am off to check out all the goodies in your new shop! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, your banner is adorable!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog a while back! I'm off to browse in your shop!

*Hugs* Dara

Heidi said...

That's the way it is we me too! Sometimes I spend so much time lookin' for crafting supplies that I forget leave time for makin' stuff! Hope you can blend the two somehow!

*Heidi*