Thursday, July 19, 2007

This weekend...

This weekend our plan is to wake up early on Saturday and head down to the Strasburg Antique Mall in Strasburg, Ohio. It is only about a thirty to forty minute drive from here. My husband and I have a particular fondness for this antique mall because we got an amazing deal on a pie safe there a couple of months ago(well maybe that is why I like it) and he really likes it because there are several booths that feature old comic books, records, and movie memorbilia, which he is obsessed with. So he does his thing and I do mine and then we meet and show each other our finds. If we feel like it we may skip over to Kidron, another small town that has a great antique store. It is actually right across the street from Ohio's famous Lehman's Hardware Store, they have been working on an addition for a long time and I heard that the new part of the store is now open for business. All in all we are looking forward to our Saturday one-tank trip. I hope that thoughts of Saturday will make my work day tomorrow fly by...

No comments: