Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birthday Girls,Technology and Introducing Eleanor

So today I have turned 31.
So, happy birthday to me. Happy odd-number, rainy, Sunday Birthday to me.

Not as eventful as 30~ not as fun as 20~ but not nearly as kick-ass as 40 is gonna be!


And my husband totally went all-out as he should...
so let me introduce you to Eleanor...

I am in love with her! Isn't she AMAZING and PERFECT in
every way and more??? I think so.
She is a custom made doll by Kathy Grimm of
Olde Cape Primitives
(absolutely a must visit blog and shop)


Matthew got to choose her name, colors, and what her ribbon said.
I am so touched. he is perfect.



Such pretty blue eyes.

Now on to more Birthday fabulousness...
my mom gave me some AMAZing gifts too, I am so spoiled!
First she got me this pretty wool necklace ...I love it!!!
and then I was so SURPRISED when I opened this...I have wanted one since Christmas
when I got Matthew his...a Sansa MP3 player...I love it! I spent all last night
and this morning loading it full of all of my favorite CD's~ Tori Amos, The Cure, Le Tigre,
Dixie Chicks, Etta James, Goldfrapp, Joni Mitchell, Julie London, Neil Young...I am in heaven!
I also ordered a pink cover for it~ so fun!!!


and last but not least..I finally got a new CAMERA~ YAY!!!! Now
I will be able to take really great pics for here and there and everywhere...
We just have to do one thing before I can make this happen...break down and get a new computer..Best Buy here we come!


What a happy, happy, happy Birthday for me.

Have a happy week!

7 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Happy birthday Jenelle!!
xoxo LiLi

LiLi M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadie Lou said...

Fun Fun Fun!!
Happy Birthday to you! We are close to the same age and our birthdays are about 1 month apart! I love your doll--I'm off to check out the link...
~Sadie Lou

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Jenelle
I'm sending you a collage I made in your email. Hope you have many, many more. Mine is coming up too :) Summer birthdays are always fun!
Pam

Kathleen A Foley Grimm 'KAF' said...

Happy Birthday, Jenelle!!
So glad you LOVE your doll!
You have a very sweet hubby! :)
Best Wishes to you both!
Kaf

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Happy Birthday - sorry im a bit late!

xxx

vintagepaletteart said...

I am soooooooo jealous Jenelle! A Kaf dollie is on my wish list too! I know your hubby is a sweetheart after seeing him help you with the Dover show!

Happy belated birthday to you!

*Lori