Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Nest Swap hosted by Speckled-Egg


I was so excited to receive my nest from Lolly! She did an amazing job! I just love all of the vintage elements that she used, including the glittery silver bird! She actually "buil" her nest within a little glass bowl, perched on top of an old flowery patterned saucer dish! So cute! It is filled with vintage wall paper scraps, vintage sheet music, baubles of bling and old wooden spools of thread! so shabby chic!!! I adore this nest! I have placed it on my bed side table for a little pretty Spring decoration!
Also, she sent me a ton of other little goodies: Spring themed pot holder and dish towel set, a roll of vintage wall paper and ephemera, a vintage easter chick ornament and a few little robins eggs for crafting, a cute little handmade tag, and a pink foil faux chocolate Easter Bunny! (Unfortunately my pics of these didn't come out~ I am currently working on my camera situation) but please check out her blog for all of the FABULOUS pictures that she took: www.lollysnestegg.blogspot.com
Thank you Lolly!!! I truly lucked out getting you as a swap partner!


This is the little nest that I sent to Lolly! I found this little candlestick stand at the craft store and could just picture a little nest perced inside of it! I added some vintage crafty pieces to it and voila~ a Shabby Spring Nest! Alos, let me give a crafty "shout out" to Michelle, my partner from Artsy Mama's Valentines supplies swap~ I used many og the super-cute craty finds taht she sent to me! Thanks Again Michelle!


"Spring Blessings"



For the Spring Nest Swap I sent Lolly this set of tage that I made. I thought they came out Spring-y and vintage themed which is what both Lolly and I love!

Thanks again to the Speckled Egg for hosting this amazing swap!

No comments: