Friday, March 21, 2008

Crafting with Patton Oswalt

Happy Easter!


Last weekend we went to a couple thrift stores~ I picked up a couple things to paint and re-make into pretty things~ that is once it stops snowing here and I can get out into my garage. Anyhoo~ I found this little set of pink dogs~ I just fell in love with them~ they are so kitschy and cute! I am displaying them on my favorite cabinet among Easter bunnies and chicks right now.


This is a new swap being hosted by Speckled~Egg. I have been meaning to make a journal for myself and when I saw this it was perfect! It seems I hardly ever get around to crafting for myself that much anymore~ besides I always like other crafters items soooo much~ that is the joy of swapping!


And last but Not least~I HEART Patton Oswalt~ he is HILARIOUS! My husband and I bought his new CD last Friday night at Borders. We have listened to it like NON-Stop. My cheeks actually hurt from laughing so much. It is called "Werewolves and Lollipops"~ the name itself is great~ but his act is so smart and funny~it's great. I love listening to it while I craft~ as if crafting isn't fun all by itself??? But crafting with Patton Oswalt is AMAZING!

Well I hope that everyone is enjoying their Easter festivities this weekend. I am going to craft my butt off this weekend, I am bursting with so many fun crafty ideas!!!
Craft On!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Have a Wonderful Easter:)

Anonymous said...

HUUUUGE Patton fans over here as well!!! That guy killlls us!!!!!..Such a funny funny lil maniac!!! LOL...

xoxo Jenny

Anonymous said...

yeah, Patton Oswalt is one of the funniest people ever, if not THE funniest...