Monday, March 24, 2008

Let them Eat Cake!

Let Them Eat Cake!



Marie Antoinette Collage
Originally uploaded by
kellijo2
I loved this movie! Well~ not all that much~ but I adored the music and the costumes~ the dresses, the scenery, the cakes, oh my!!!!
I got to thinking about it this weekend after seeing this beautiful mosaic on flickr~ and it inspried me to make some Marie Antoinette wands for my
etsy shop!
I didn't have as much time to craft this weekend as I would have liked~ Easter festivities took over~ you know how that is...but I was very happy with the few creations I did make~And there's always next weekend!

3 comments:

Lori said...

your wands are F A B U L O U S!!! they are so yummy!!!

Titti said...

Hello - loved your blogg! I have just seen the movie - to days ago - TOTALLY AGREE with you- loved the costumes and think I should have baked today - if only my kitchen wasent still a building site...
Titti - sending my regards from a deep frozen Norway -8c today

Donna Layton said...

Love these wands and your Easter chick box. So pretty!