Monday, September 1, 2008

Sweet and Sinister Etsy Update and Swap Sneak Peak

Queen of Halloween Witch Hat Collage

I know it is Labor Day weekend but around our house you'd never know it!
Because everything is popping up in oranges, black and cream!
I spent TONS of time crafting this weekend and have loaded my
Etsy shop with Halloween Delights!

Halloween Ornament

I decided to decorate our house this year in a "Sweet and Sinister" theme for Halloween
and it has influenced my crafting too. I just can't get enough
of these sweet little doll head images~ but I like kinda making them
look romantic and dark too.
Sweet and Sinister!

Queen of Halloween Collage

These are probably some of my FAVORITE new creations!
These Queen of Halloween collages are just so neat!
I was asked to make a Halloween version of the Queen of the Nest Collages I made
last winter and this was what I came up with. I gotta say, I love em~
and they are all different!

Halloween Wand
"Forget the Ghosts, Beware of me"

That just cracks me up. Some mornings I really feel that way. LOL.
Maybe I should carry this wand~ put it on my desk at work :)

I was just having too much fun taking these pics and I added in a few
extras to make like a little vignette~ that cabinet card is of
my Great Grandma Weaver~ I just LOVE it!

Gypsy Mermaid's Witches' Cupboard Swap Sneak Peak for Sarah

This is a little sneak peak of one of the handmade items I am sending to Sarah for
her swap~ your package is on it's way this week!!!!

I hope that you had a WONDERFUL LONG RELAXING weekend...
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Love your stuff!!
It reminds me of my stuff!!
We have the same taste!!
Rosemary