Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pink Christmas Swap


This is what I sent~ pink polka dot cones filled with candy canes and pink glittered pine cones!
Each one has a snowflake and a banner on the front that reads "Merry Pinkmas"


This ADORable Pink wreath and hand sewn tag were accompanied by a beautiful and YUMMY pink heart cookie-made from the best gingerbread I have ever tasted..seriously, she should enter a contest or something..anyhow~ the cookie was gone before I took the pic, LOL! Thanks Gigi!
www.caligirlconfections.blogspot.com


This SWeet little ornament was sent to me by Jennifer of
www.sweeteyecandycreations.typepad.com
Jennifer has been a huge InspIraTion to me, I love her blog and have been reading it for a long time, I was so psyched to have her as a partner~ I just love this little guy!

Last but not least,I received these super-shabby ornies from Carrie of www.midwestfibres.blogspot.com
I saw these being made one time on a DIY network craft show and I always thought these would be a neat thing to do with pretty cards~and they are! Thank you!


This ornament swap was hosted by Michelle, a member of The Pink Christmas group on Flickr. This was a really neat swap, each person made four other ornaments to send to four people~ all with a pink Christmas theme! I am still waiting on one more ornament...aren't all of these beautiful???

Merry Pinkmas!

No comments: