Saturday, December 22, 2007

Deck the Halls Swap

The Deck the Halls Swap was hosted by Monica of www.monicaanderson.blogspot.com
and I was so lucky to get Colleen of www.frostingsandsparkles.blogspot.com as my partner! She sent me a box FULL of neat things~ handmade and sweet as can be! I will use her gifts while decking the halls around here, every year~ Thank You!

Look how cute everything was wrapped!


This "Joy" banner is now hanging from one of my favorite shelves in the living room. So sparkly and fun!



I couldn't believe this! This snowman is covered in mica flakes and holds a little silver glitter banner that says "wish"~ This guy is now sitting on top of my green cabinet in the dining room.



Aren't these precious? I just want to take a bite! They are now hanging on my Christmas tree~Mmmm...

And last but not least..these were AMAzing!
Thank You so much Colleen!

She also sent me a box of silver star ornaments and some beautiful tinsel~ she really spoiled me! I really lucked out having her as my partner!

Happy Holidays!


No comments: