Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Favorite CL Fair Find...

I love Cheryl Kuhn's collages.
This year Cheryl was at the Country Living Fair
with Earth Angels Toys. And I must admit, her work was the reason
why I splurged and bought the early bird tickets!
I literally ran to The Earth Angels tent in search of one of Cheryl's pieces.
(God, I hope no one saw that! lol)
I just adore all of her work, but as I browsed her display this piece just sang to me.
I absolutely adore it, I could picture it sitting on top of these old hat boxes in our living room. And I am enjoying it everyday now, it is lovely.
Also, I got a chance to meet Cheryl again. She is so down-to-earth and we had a nice conversation about junking and crafting.
It's always important to me to not only admire some one's work,
but also actually like the person that has made it.
I believe that when we make something, we leave a little of ourselves with it.
Good karma, Good energy..all that jazz.

No comments: