Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grand Re-Opening of my Etsy Store!

I have been busy crafing away this Fall, getting prepared for some shows this Holiday Season and
to Re-OPEN my etsy shop! Finally!!!



I was so surprised when I started listing things in my shop just how much the world of etsy has changed in just a few short years. I have definitely bought tons things from so many amazing artists on etsy throughout these years away~ but as a seller...it's like a whole new world over there! They have really stepped-up their game. I am impressed with the new listing tools and all of the apps available to sellers. It is inspiring to see just how many amazing crafters and artists are able to make a living selling their items on etsy. I love the seller blogs and all of the helpful hints and tutorials that are available. I can't wait to dive in head first and make the most of all these tools!
I decided to open with some of my favorite new brooches but will soon add a variety of crafty items.





As always, I am happy to be etsy-ing and look forward to meeting a whole new world of great crafters and craft enthusiasts!



Sleepy Hollow Craft Company will be participating in Bazarr Bizarre Cleveland again this year! Last year was such a GREAT show~ seriously, this is the absolute BEST craft show in Northeast Ohio for Holiday shopping. TONS of crafters and a great atmosphere! Plus, with any luck the Dim and Den Sum food truck will make an appearance again- the Best food truck in Cleveland! Stop by and say hello!

Saturday December 10th 10:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday  December 11th NOON - 6:00pm
1300 West 78th Street - 1305 West 80th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44102
 
CRAFT ON!