Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fabulousness on Etsy


Pleated Convertible Clutch
made with Amy Butler fabrics
(I heart Amy Butler fabrics!)

by Amie j Designs



"Spirits"

Junque Revival : art and jewelry by Jessica Moreau-Berry


I decided to spend some of my hard-earned cash this week on a splurge of fabulousness from some of my favorite stores on etsy!
There are so many amazing artists that have FABULOUS stores on etsy!
My favorite sellers list has over 30 pages!!!
What to choose???
I decided to stick with 2 of my most-favorite things right now~
clutch purses and steampunk jewelry.
I am really looking forward to getting my items in the mail :)
That is another thing I love about etsy~ the delayed gratification because I LOVE getting mail!
It always seems like I am having the most BLAH day and then I pull in the driveway and
see a package on the porch~ I get so excited!!!!
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

And now onto other FUN stuff...


Tomorrow night is the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK concert~ finally!!!!
I am so very excited!
Not only just to see Joe, Jordan, Jon, Danny and Donnie~ but to spend
time with my bestest childhood friend, Kelly.
It is so funny~ I remember going to NKOTB concerts in the early 90's ~ we have seen them a bunch of times, anyhoo~ and the night before I remember
being so excited I couldn't even sleep. LOL.
Being 31, a little of that has worn off...but I gotta confess, both Kelly and I have been listening to their new CD "The Block" all week and we have been texting each other like crazy with messages of anticipation for tomorrow night :)
Anyhoo~ I am sure the New Kids are going to deliver~ I saw a little special on VH1 of their concert and it looked AMAZING!
A BIG difference from their concerts of the past~ the audience that is..no more screaming, crying, psychotically-excited 13 year olds. LOL
The women in the audience all looked like me and Kelly-OLD(er) LOL!!!
I can't wait!!!!
And their new CD "The Block" is so good~ so fresh and modern sounding~ they have come a long way from"Hangin' Tough" that's for sure.
I can't wait to hear "I'll be Loving you Forever" and "You got it-The Right Stuff" (Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh- you know you're singin' it...LOL!!!!)


Oh and I can't wait to here them do my new favorite song of theirs, "Dirty Dancing"
~ with the Patrick Swayze references-it's an instant classic.
(above picture is mostly for my mom) ;)

Anyhoo~ have a fabulous weekend, buy yourself something!!!!
Buy Handmade!!!
Support your favorite Etsy shops!!!!
Craft On!!!!



1 comment:

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

hahaha...I was in NYC this past weekend with my two girlfriends, and one of the girl's sister kept texting us with photos of the New Kids, as she was at the concert here in Maine. We kept texting her back, totally teasing her about it! LOVE IT!

PS..who DOESN'T ADORE Amy Butler's fabric?! YUMMM!!!

xo ~Jes