Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's beginning to look...


... a lot like Christmas! Here in NE Ohio it is snowing! I am so excited...and to think that most of our leaves are still on the trees~weird. I have been in a not-so-crafty mood lately. In fact, over the weekend I spent some time just watching movies and relaxing on the couch~not like me at all~ especially this time of year. But now I am getting that crafty itch again and my head is swarming with ideas! I have gathered some supplies and plan on crafting all day tomorrow!!! Saturday is our last craft show of the season at Jackson High School, and both my mom and I are kind of questioning the turn-out because as everyone in OHIO knows~Saturday is the BIG OSU v. Michigan game- and it is almost a law here that you have to watch it. I hope that the wives of all those wing-eating jersey- wearing-husbands come out with their check books! LOL!
This has been one heck of a season- craft show season I mean...I am glad to see it come to an end for this year, I am really looking forward to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, decorating the house, and baking cookies with my mom. I just love this time of year!
This beautiful photo is from Room Service Home, an AMAZING website/catalog with lots of glittered goodies for Christmas and great stuff you'll want for your home!!! Check it out!

No comments: