Monday, May 5, 2008

Roller Skatin' Beauty Queen Tag Sets

Now Available on my Etsy Shop!!!!

We had a pretty typical weekend around here~ I went shopping and crafted~ relaxed. I also found some time to organize my completely-cluttered craft room, but I just keep buying more stuff! This weekend I hit the jackpot at one of my favortie local stores and got a bunch of vintage holiday items to craft with...I wouldn't even dare say this outloud ~ but when I look at all this fun stuff I just can't wait for Christmas time~ but like I said- I won't even go there~ we just made it to Spring here in Ohio!!!
Here's to a great CRAFTY week...

1 comment:

Lori said...

yay spring!!! dh and i worked out in the yard all day yesterday and i am finally excited about going to the nursery and planting!!! horray!!! love your tags, they are SO cute:) great colors and images!!!